Lavender Thai Satin Bonnet
Designer: Glow by Daye
- Thai Inspired Lavender Floral print design with reverse side solid violet
- HIGH GRADE SATIN MATERIAL for THICKER, HEALTHIER HAIR - Made with the highest quality of satin fabric (85gsm,50*75D) Protect your hair and maintain your hairstyles. Maintains moisture while you sleep, prepare for the day, relaxing at home and everything in between. 1 Year Warranty. Money Back Guarantee!
- DOUBLE-LAYERED and REVERSIBLE for DURABILITY and VERSATILITY: Light on the head, yet this double layered bonnet makes this the perfect accessory for oil treatments, deep conditionings and roller set styles. Protect your pillowcases from product placed on hair. Reversible: 1 side beautiful lavender thai floral print design/reverse side: rich violet color
- EXTRA LARGE SIZE to FIT ALMOST ANY SIZE HEAD Or LENGTH, THICKNESS OF HAIR- Measuring 23” to fit almost any head size. Great for holding natural hair, braids, weaves, rollers, hair clamps, long hair, and up-dos. Should be a perfect fit. If not? Money Back Guarantee.
- ADJUSTABLE for COMFORT- Adjust the perimeter of the bonnet to your appropriate size for head and comfort level. Easy-to-use drawstring allows for you to adjust your bonnet with the simple pull of the width of the bonnet to widen or tighten with a simple pull of the string.
- SATIN-EDGE DESIGN for COMFORT and EDGE PROTECTION- Protect your edges with the our protective satin perimeter edge.Sleek, modern design, holds hair in comfortably without the large ruffled edge look. Comfort around temples and edges with no pulling.
Just as we had hoped for
I was pleasantly surprised with this satin bonnet. I’ve never tried one before, and after reading all the reviews I decided to try this one out! I have fairly curly hair, and it’s nearly down to my hips, and I move A LOT when I sleep; when I woke up my hair would be a knotted mess!! The bonnet stays on my head perfectly throughout the night. When I wake up, I’ve moved, but the bonnet hasn’t!
I found that I couldn’t sleep in the bonnet with my hair down, since it’s long it gets knotted no matter what. But I put my hair in loose braids or buns in the bonnet and it works great! I find that my hair is a bit less frizzy (I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks now).
Definitely worth it!!
I tried a cheap bonnet, but it was uncomfortable, small and wouldn’t stay on. This is well worth the extra $! Very comfortable, large and attractive.
Honestly so much easier than trying to wrap my hair up in a towel and stay! Also super comfortable to wear, I woke up with my curls feeling extra springy :D
Amazing quality! Would definitely recommend!