- pH neutral liquid detergent (Example: Woolite Detergent)
- machine wash delicate at no more than 30°C (86°F) (delicates wash bag)
- hand wash at no more than 30°C (86°F)
- dry clean is an option
- no trichloroethylene (Harsh solvents)
- iron low heat or steam(preferred)
- steam or dry
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry on hot heat settings
ALWAYS use a ph neutral liquid detergent and/or fabric softener. Silk is a natural fibre and washing in a solution that’s too acidic or alkaline can cause the silk to harden in a single wash. If you can't find a detergent that specifies ph level then just go for one that specifies silk.
Do not use bleach products.
Water Temperature: Anything above 30℃or 85℉ can change silk dramatically. The safest method if your machine doesn't specify exact heat settings is either cold or just one level above cold.
A delicates bag is optional and recommended, depending on your washing machine and whether or not it tends to grab items and tear them.
For ultimate longevity, hand washing is the preferred method.
To dry, simply air dry in a shaded area. If you must place in dryer, please do so on lowest air setting possible for only 15 min.
The gentler you wash your DayeDream pillow case, the longer it will keep its sheen. The shinier it is, the better it will give you the 'glide' you want, which is one of the benefits to its health and beauty benefits.