Whether you are trying to maintain your style, moisture, or length, Glow by Daye bonnets are designed to protect your hair at night. Knowing how to care for your bonnet is key in keeping it for a long time! Here are some tips designed to help you maintain your Glow by Daye bonnet over the long haul!
How to Clean Your Glow by Daye® Satin Bonnet
HAND WASH (Preferred for longevity)
You will need:
- A large bowl (or sink) filled with cold water
- Mild Detergent or Gentle Soap
- Mix 1/2 cup of mild/gentle soap or detergent in the large bowl of water.
- Submerge your Glow by Daye bonnet in the water and hand wash.
- After thoroughly cleaning the bonnet, gently squeeze excess water
- Lay the bonnet flat or hang and air dry.
MACHINE WASH (Delicate/Gentle Cycle)
1. Wash on delicate or gentle cycle only in cold water along with mild/gentle detergent.
2. Air dry only. Lay flat or hang in clean dry space.
- If washing in machine, please make sure to make sure ends of string are tied together at the end to avoid losing string through perimeter of bonnet.
- Carefully and slowly pull foam adjuster when tightening and releasing adjustable string.
- Cleaning your bonnet regularly is important and we recommend 2 weeks minimum. If you use heavy product often, weekly is recommended.