Whether you are trying to maintain your style, moisture, or length, Glow by Daye bonnets are designed to protect your hair at night. Knowing how to care for your bonnet is key in keeping it for a long time! Here are some tips designed to help you maintain your Glow by Daye bonnet!
Cleaning your bonnet
You will need:
- A large bowl filled with lukewarm water (or a bathroom sink)
- Mild Detergent or Gentle Soap
- Mix in a ½ cup of soap in the large bowl of water.
- Submerge your Glow by Daye bonnet in the water and hand wash.
- After thoroughly cleaning the bonnet, gently ring it out.
- Lay the bonnet flat or hang and air dry.
- Hand-wash only
- Carefully and slowly pull foam adjuster when tightening and releasing adjustable string